WSC Diversity Initiative
The Diversity Initiative is a program for the underrepresented in our industry. It will cover the cost of submission fees for those that may require it.
This program is available to women, the LGBTQ2 community and to those who identify with a disability.
Diversity Initiative perks:
- Provides submission fees (i.e. free of cost to the creator) to those who may require it and identify as a woman, as someone with a disability, and/or as a part of the LGBTQ2 community.
- Free membership to WebSeries Canada – this includes other exciting perks such as priority access to our events, guaranteed seats to creator-centric workshops and webinars, and more!*
- A free digital ticket to WSC Talks (*additional tickets may be negotiated if more than one producer worked on your submitted series)
- Exclusive access to private events during the 2022 festival
- On stage opportunity to introduce yourself and your work to all attendees of the festival
Additional exclusive opportunities and experiences will be given to the participants at T.O. Webfest in July. Details TBA.
*Offer applicable to residents of Canada only.
How to apply:
Please provide us with the bio(s) of the series creator(s), any social media links that visually convey additional information about your series, and a link to a screener of your series.
Where to apply:
Contact our Director of Equity and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org.